Phone # 519-457-8800
Industrial, Commercial & Residential Contractors.
For you, first.
We know you are happy, but couldn’t you always be happier?
We are looking for SKILLED GENERAL CARPENTERS!
Join our amazing and phenomenal TEAM of 30+ members which includes General Carpenters, Framers, Drywallers, Tapers, Interior Finishers, Painters, Apprentices, General Laborers, Estimators, Project Managers, and Administrators.
Help us continue to provide excellent service to our loyal clients that are from the commercial, residential and institutional sectors.
We are one of the largest self-performing General Contractors in London, ON but we want to be THE LARGEST!
Help us get there!
Our Hiring Process:
You find or get sent the job ad,
You read the ad,
You evaluate the job description and realize you are perfect for the job,
You tell us you are interested (apply, email, shout, call, carrier pigeon),
You receive a phone call and ask questions about us,
You meet with management and verify that you are the perfect fit and all that we say is true,
You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
Apply today and learn more about the perks and benefits of working with us!
Construct, renovate, and repair structures in the commercial, residential and institutional construction sectors.
Duties may include:
· Frame floors, walls, ceilings, and roofs as per plans, specifications and building codes.
· Fit and install trim items such as doors, stairs, molding, and hardware.
· Occasional tear out tasks including removal of floors, baseboard, drywall, etc.
· Establish building procedures and prepare work sites while complying with Ministry of Labour standards.
· Read and interpret blueprints or sketches.
· Act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices.
· Ability to teach, train and mentor apprentices.
· Be available to work business hours from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
· Be available for occasional overtime on weekends.
· 1+ years of carpentry experience.
· A valid G driver’s license, vehicle, and own tools.
· Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter certificate considered an asset.
· A self-starter with excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills.
· Physically able to work in PPE.
· Valid safety training including Working at Heights necessary, can be provided.
This position offers competitive compensation including benefits based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience.
P.S. Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends stealing this job. If you are amazing, we will find a place for you.