Join our team! We notice and reward our dedicated and hardworking employees. Apply today to learn more about the benefits and perks of working with us!
Construct, renovate and repair structures in the residential, commercial and institutional construction sectors.
Duties may include:
· Frame floors, walls, ceilings, and roofs as per plans, specifications and building codes.
· Fit and install trim items such as doors, stairs, molding, and hardware.
· Occasional tear out tasks including removal of floors, baseboard, drywall, etc.
· Establish building procedures and prepare work sites while complying with Ministry of Labour standards.
· Read and interpret blueprints or sketches.
· Act in accordance with internal and external health and safety practices.
· Ability to teach, train and mentor apprentices.
· Be available to work business hours from 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
· Be available for occasional overtime on weekends.
· 3+ years of carpentry experience.
· A valid G driver’s license, vehicle, and own tools.
· Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter certificate considered an asset.
· A self-starter with excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills.
· Physically able to work in PPE.
· Valid safety training including Working at Heights necessary, can be provided.
This position offers competitive compensation including benefits based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience.